Carnegie Hall Registration Details
When: Friday January 22, 2021 @ 7:30pm
Where: Weill Recital Hall
Price: $185 for the 1st performer; $150 for each additional family member
· Performance opportunity of a lifetime at Carnegie
· Free Ticket for the performer
· A dress rehearsal at Carnegie Hall the day of the performance
· Memorable Program
· Free professional photographs
Additional Information on Carnegie 2020:
· Registration is OPEN and is open to the 1st 30 paid performers.
· Registration will remain open until all the spots have been filled.
· Tickets can be purchased several ways. You can purchase your tickets through us, you can purchase your tickets directly from the box office at Carnegie Hall, or you can purchase tickets
· Tickets are $25 and are general seating.
· EVERYONE MUST PURCHASE A TICKET IN ORDER TO ATTEND (Tickets will be available 90 days prior to the event.
· Carnegie Hall has a strict policy. There is to be no videography or photos by the audience. NYMC will have a professional photographer taking pictures, which will be available to the participants. Please be advised that the registration fee is n
Contact & Location
701 Bedford Avenue
Bellmore, NY 11710
Rockville Centre Location
325 Sunrise Hwy
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Copyright © 2021 New York Musician's Center - All Rights Reserved.
Save $25 on Registration By Clicking Below